This fun-filled introduction lays a solid foundation, improves fitness levels and social skills while building character.
The LITTLE DRAGONS program is the perfect way for young children to get introduced to all the wonderful benefits of Tae Kwon Do. Our Little Dragons Program is a class specifically geared toward students who are 3 to 5 years old. Through years of teaching experience we have found that students of those ages work best with other children their own age.We have a specially designed curriculum with the younger students in mind.
- Listening skills
- Respect for parents and teachers
- The ability to work with other children
- Learn basic hand, blocking, and kicks techniques.
- Develop coordination, balance and agility as well as increasing confidence.
- Increases focus and concentration (which is a great foundation for academics).
- Discipline and good behavior are taught in a fun and safe environment.
- Gets children into a regular exercise routine at a young age.
- Fun social event, where children can interact with each other.
- Learn at their own pace and do not compete with each other.
- Learn how to follow directions.
The Lil’ Dragon program teaches children to be good citizens and prepares them for life. These will help the students become well rounded by promoting the child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.