Our Martial Arts Studio focuses on Tae Kwon Do, teaching the ancient Korean art with a modern approach. Students, both adults and children, learn the technique and customs that strengthen both the mind and body. Parents have seen their children focus better and achieve success in academic studies. Adults are more confident and feel better about themselves with more energy and concentration.
- Mental: Self Confidence, Strong Character, Good Judgement, Self Control and Sound Mind.
- Physical: Good Coordination, Strong Body, Self Defense, Strong Muscle Tone, Strength and Flexibility.
- Philosophical: Respect for each other, helping each other, honesty and standing by the weak.
- Tae Kwon Do group classes (offered to both adults and children)
- One-on-one Tae Kwon Do instruction
- Self Defense in a group setting (offered to men, women and children)
- One-on-one Self Defense instruction
- Small Group Personal Training (3-5)